The Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock is a reliable and durable solution for ensuring stability and safety in industrial environments. Made from heavy-duty steel, this floor lock is designed to securely hold equipment and prevent unwanted movement.
- Heavy-duty steel construction for maximum strength and durability
- Adjustable height range of 6-3/4 to 7-3/4 inches
- 4-1/2 x 4-inch top plate for easy installation
- Securely locks equipment in place to prevent accidental movement
- Easy to operate and install
- Enhances workplace safety by preventing equipment from shifting or rolling
- Reduces the risk of accidents and injuries
- Provides stability for heavy machinery and equipment
- Easy to adjust and lock in place
- Durable construction ensures long-lasting performance
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I install the Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock?
Installing the Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock is a simple process. Start by positioning the lock in the desired location on the floor. Use the provided screws to secure the top plate to the surface. Adjust the height of the lock to match the equipment you want to secure, and tighten the lock in place using the adjustable mechanism.
2. Can the Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock be used on uneven surfaces?
Yes, the Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock can be used on uneven surfaces. The adjustable height feature allows you to compensate for uneven floors and ensure a secure fit.
3. Is the Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock suitable for outdoor use?
While the Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock is primarily designed for indoor use, it can also be used outdoors in dry conditions. However, prolonged exposure to moisture or extreme weather conditions may affect its performance and durability.
4. Can the Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock be used with any type of equipment?
The Vestil FL-6 Economical Floor Lock is compatible with a wide range of equipment, including carts, dollies, and machinery. However, it is important to ensure that the dimensions and weight of the equipment are within the recommended limits of the floor lock.